Images, dimensions, weight, and other product details are for reference only and may vary for actual product.
Refurbished Cisco Catalyst 9500-12Q-E – Network Essentials – switch – 12 ports – rack-mountable
MPN: C9500-12Q-E | UPC: 0 889728035408 | CONDITION: Refurbished
Your Lowest Price
Free Ground Shipping to USA
Availability: 2 in stock
Product details for C9500-12Q-E
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 2 in|
- The warranty for refurbished units is 30 days.
- The warranty for New units is as per the manufacturer’s terms and conditions.
The CISCO Catalyst 9500 Series
The Catalyst 9500-12Q is a model of the Cisco Catalyst 9500 series of switches. This switch is designed for enterprise data center and service provider deployments. Moreover, it is a fixed-configuration, stackable switch that provides 12 40/100 GbE QSFP+ uplink ports and 12 40 GbE QSFP+ downlink ports.
Additionally, the Catalyst 9500-12Q supports advanced security features such as Cisco TrustSec, Identity-based Firewall, and Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) to protect against network threats. It also supports various network management protocols like SNMP, syslog, and NETCONF. The switch also supports Quality of Service (QoS) and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) to optimize network performance.
Cisco Catalyst 9500 – Network Essentials – switch – L3 – managed – 12 x 40 Gigabit QSFP – rack-mountable
The Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series Switches are the next generation of enterprise-class core and aggregation layer switches, supporting full programmability and serviceability. Based on an x86 CPU, the Catalyst 9500 Series is Cisco’s lead purpose-built fixed core and aggregation enterprise switching platform, built for security, IoT, and cloud. The Catalyst 9500 Series is the industry’s first purpose-built 40 Gigabit Ethernet line of switches targeted for the enterprise campus.
Key Selling Points
- Up to 960-Gbps switching capacity (IPv4) with up to 1440 Mpps of throughput
- Up to 24 nonblocking 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP ports
- Platinum-rated AC power supplies
- Up to 512,000 Flexible NetFlow (FNF) entries in hardware
- Up to 32 MB of shared buffer per ASIC
- Up to 64,000 routing entries for high-end campus access and aggregation deployments
- IPv6 support in hardware, providing wire-rate forwarding for IPv6 networks
- Dual-stack support for IPv4/IPv6 and dynamic hardware forwarding table allocations, for ease of IPv4-to-IPv6 migration
- Support for both static and dynamic NAT and Port Address Translation (PAT)
- Scalable routing (IPv4, IPv6, and multicast) tables and Layer 2 tables
Main Specifications for CISCO Catalyst 9500
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Software / System Requirements|
|Dimensions & Weight|
Get information about other CISCO Catalyst 9500 switches here.