Images, dimensions, weight, and other product details are for reference only and may vary for actual product.
New CISCO 3850 Catalyst WS-C3850-24UW-S 24 Ports Manageable Layer 3 Supported Network Switch
MPN: WS-C3850-24UW-S | UPC: 0 882658802515 | CONDITION: New
Your Lowest Price
Free Ground Shipping to USA
Availability: 5 in stock
Product details for WS-C3850-24UW-S
|Dimensions||16 × 18 × 2 in|
- The warranty for refurbished units is 30 days.
- The warranty for New units is as per the manufacturer’s terms and conditions.
Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series WS-C3850-24UW-S – Switch – L3 – managed – 24 x 10/100/1000 (UPOE) – desktop, rack-mountable – UPOE (435 W) – with 5 x Cisco Access Point Adder License (LIC-CTIOS-1A)
The Cisco Catalyst 3850 switch currently offers the industry’s high 480 Gbps stacking bandwidth to meet network demand, including Gigabit desktop and 802.11ac wireless. The switch delivers advanced capabilities such as a high-performance 24/48 ports GE switch, 480G stacking, Power over Ethernet Plus, StackPower, and Flexible NetFlow on all ports.
The Cisco Catalyst 3850 switch brings Cisco IOS excellence to wireless by extending wired infrastructure features, resiliency, granular QoS, and scalability. It provides built-in wireless controller capabilities with 40G wireless throughput, support for 50 access points and 2000 wireless clients per switch or stack, and support for 802.11ac.
What’s In The Box
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-24UW-S
- 5 x Cisco Access Point Adder License (LIC-CTIOS-1A)
Key Selling Points
- Best-in-class stackable access switch
- Converged wired and wireless access
- Distributed intelligent services
- Foundation for Cisco open network environment
Catalyst 3850 Configuration Guide
There are a few steps you can follow to configure a Cisco Catalyst 3850 switch:
- Connect to the switch through the console or via a network management interface, such as Telnet or SSH.
- Enter privileged mode by typing “enable” and entering the enable password.
- Configure basic settings, such as the hostname, IP address, and default gateway, by using the “configure terminal” command and the appropriate subcommands.
- Configure VLANs and ports as necessary by using the “interface” command and the appropriate subcommands.
- Configure advanced features, such as Quality of Service (QoS), Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), by using the appropriate commands.
- Save the configuration by typing “write memory” or “copy running-config startup-config”.
Note that these are general steps and the specific commands and configuration options may vary depending on the software version running on the switch and the specific requirements of your network.
Catalyst 3850 Port Numbering
The port numbering starts from the first port on the far left, top. So, the first port is 1/1 and the port below it will be 1/2, the next port on the top will be 1/3 and the one below is 1/4 and so on….. This is if the blade is inserted in slot 1 but if the blade is inserted in slot 2 than the first number starts with 2 e.g 2/1, 2/2, 2/3, 2/4 and so on.
Many switch models have the order of the ports indicated, as you can see in this image. This order is the same on the other switches.
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Software / System Requirements|
|Dimensions & Weight|