J9836A – HPE Aruba 2920-48G-PoE+ 740 – Switch – L3 – managed – 44 – 10/100/1000 (PoE+) – 4 – combo Gigabit SFP (PoE+) – rack-mountable – PoE+ (740 W).
|Dimensions||27 × 20 × 6 in|
0 887758 353547
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk discounts
Images, dimensions, weight, and other product details are for reference only. Please confirm with us via chat or email@example.com if you need specific details regarding the product.
HPE Aruba 2920-48G-PoE+ 740 W – Switch – L3 – managed – 44 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 4 x combo Gigabit SFP (PoE+) – rack-mountable – PoE+ (740 W)
The Aruba 2920 Switch Series provides security, scalability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office networks. These Layer 3 switches are easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave, and cloud-based Aruba Central. 2920 supports modular stacking, 10GbE, RIP and Access OSPF routing, Tunneled node, PoE+, ACLs, sFlow, robust QoS, and IPv6. It is ready for the software-defined network with REST APIs and OpenFlow support. The Aruba 2920 is end-of-sale.
What’s In The Box
- (1) Aruba 2920-48G-POE+ 740W Switch, (1) Power Supply, (1) Installation Manual, (1) Power Cord
Flexible and Scalable Access Layer Switches
- The Aruba 2920 Switch Series provides security, scalability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office networks.
- Cost-effective, pay-as-you-grow modular stacking support for up to four 10GBASE-T (or SFP+) links and upgradeable power supplies allow your network to quickly scale when needed.
- Robust Layer 3 feature set includes static and RIP routing, Access OSPF routing, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6, and requires no software licensing.
- Designed with a powerful ProVision ASIC and support for OpenFlow, the Aruba 2920 is ready for the software-defined network with REST APIs and OpenFlow support.
- Optimized for the digital workplace with unified management tools such as Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba Airwave, and Aruba Central. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
High Performance and Power at the Edge
- The Aruba 2920 Switch Series is designed with a powerful ProVision ASIC, providing low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption so the network can support the media-rich, bandwidth-intensive applications your business demands.
- Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meet your network application requirements.
- With up to 740 W of internal PoE+ power, the Aruba 2920 Switch Series can easily scale to 1440 Watts with a simple connection to an external power supply (EPS) or redundant power supply (RPS).
- Plug and play stacking with automated failover enhances network resiliency and RPS support delivers power redundancy.
- Efficient 80 PLUS Silver Grade Power Supplies, Energy Efficient Ethernet, and LLDP-MED conserve energy resources. Removable power supplies reduce downtime during upgrades and servicing.
Security and Quality of Service (QoS)You Can Rely on
- The Aruba 2920 Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances and helps protect your data from both inside and outside attacks.
- Flexible authentication options include standards-based security protocols such as 802.1X, and MAC and Web for greater, policy-driven application security.
- Powerful, multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
- Tunneled node to transport network traffic on a per-port basis to Aruba controller with authentication and network policies applied and enforced at the controller.
Simplify with Integrated Wired/Wireless Management
- The Aruba 2920 Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
- Supports Aruba Airwave to provide a common platform for Zero-Touch Provisioning management and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.
- Cloud-based management supported by Aruba Central.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
- Out-of-band Ethernet management port keeps management traffic segmented from your network data traffic.
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Dimensions & Weight|