New Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series Network Module 8-port
MPN: C9500-NM-8X | UPC: 0 889728035538 | CONDITION: New
Availability: 6 in stock
Images are for reference and may vary for actual product.
Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series Network Module – Expansion module – 10 Gigabit SFP+ x 8 – for P/N: C9500-16X-1A, C9500-16X-1E, C9500-40X-10A, C9500-40X-10E, C9500-40X-A-FTTD
The Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series Switches support dual 1+1 redundant power supplies. The switches ship with one power supply by default. The second power supply can be added at the time the switch is ordered or at a later time. If only one power supply is installed, it should always be in power supply bay 1. The switches also ship with five field-replaceable variable-speed fans. These have front-to-back airflow and can operate with up to one individual fan failure. The fan trays support fan-tray Online Insertion and Removal (OIR) for up to 120 seconds and can support a maximum fan speed of 2400 RPM.
Key Selling Points
- AC power max rating: 950W
- System power consumption: 850W max
- Input-voltage range and frequency: AC 115 to 230 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- Power supply efficiency: 94%
- Total output BTU
- Input current: AC 10A at 115VAC, 5 A at 230VAC
- Output ratings: 12V at 79A, 12V at 3A
- Output holdup time: AC = 10 ms at maximum load
- Power-supply input receptacles: AC IEC 60320 C16
- Power cord rating: AC 15A
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 2 in|
- The warranty for refurbished units is 30 days.
- The warranty for New units is as per the manufacturer’s terms and conditions.