Actual product may vary from the images
CISCO New TelePresence with SX80 Codec – Video conferencing kit
MPN: CTS-SX80-IPST60-K9 | UPC: 0 882658667053 | CONDITION: New
Availability: 2 in stock
Cisco TelePresence Integrator Package with SX80 Codec, SpeakerTrack60 Microphone Array, and Touch 10 – Video conferencing kit
The SX80 Codec is a powerful audio and video engine. It incorporates high-definition video collaboration applications into large meeting rooms, boardrooms, and purpose-built or vertical application rooms such as training, briefing, and demo rooms, and auditoriums. The SX80 delivers up to 1080p60 end-to-end high definition (HD) video. It offers industry-first support for H.265, which lays the foundation for future bandwidth efficiencies made possible by the standard. The codec offers a rich input and output set and flexible media engine. It supports three screens to help enable a variety of use cases adaptable to your specific needs.
Optimize your videoconferencing experience so you can see your customers, partners, and colleagues up close and personal, even when they are on the other side of the globe. The Cisco TelePresence SpeakerTrack 60 camera (SpeakerTrack 60) is an unparalleled dual-camera system that lets participants in a video meeting see the active speaker on the other end of a conference – in full view. It enables rich, spontaneous collaboration to help you manage costs, make decisions faster, improve customer intimacy, scale scarce resources, and speed products to market. In most videoconferences, the camera simply captures the whole meeting room, making all participants appear small, especially if the conference is held in a large meeting room. Having the active speaker always appear in full view provides an intimate, like-life experience that can be better than being there. Using two cameras that act independently, SpeakerTrack 60 quickly tracks and displays active speakers, switching between them in an instant. So meetings can progress fluidly, and speaker expressions and reactions are captured in real time.
Experience the unified user interface that enables you to access Cisco TelePresence intuitively. Make and manage video calls, share content, and access advanced features – all with the simple touch of a finger.
Key Selling Points
CISCO TELEPRESENCE SX80 CODEC FEATURES:
- Standards-compliant 1080p solution, compatible with standards-based video without losing features
- 1080p30 HD embedded Cisco TelePresence MultiSite with individual transcoding
- Supports H.264 and H.265
- Offers four simultaneous video inputs
- Supports high-definition content at 1080p30
- Ideal for team-based collaboration, boardrooms, meeting rooms, and industry applications
CISCO TELEPRESENCE SPEAKERTRACK 60 CAMERA FEATURES:
- Fast, direct switching between active speakers delivers a continuous meeting experience
- Multispeaker view prevents unnecessary switching when the next active speaker is already in the current shot
- Automatic framing of all participants provides an ideal, dynamic overview of the full room
- Sleek industrial design and wall-mount option enables discreet room set-up
- Simple user interaction provides a consistent experience with the rest of the Cisco TelePresence products
- True 1080p60 HD resolution delivers rich, vivid image quality
CISCO TELEPRESENCE TOUCH FEATURES:
- Simple setup: connect to the network with just one cable
- Short learning curve: clear, context-based interaction
- Ease of connection: select from a list of video endpoints
- Transparent collaboration: select the device or content you want to share
- Consistent experience: standard user interface, no matter what model you are using
|Expansion / Connectivity
- The warranty for refurbished units is 30 days.
- The warranty for New units is as per the manufacturer’s terms and conditions.